Drivers are paid by the load primarily hauling aggregates, cement, or building products. Sunset normally operates within a 150 air mile radius, and drivers are home daily. Two shifts are available at most locations: Day (Monday to Saturday) and Night (Monday to Friday). Paid weekly.
Company Driver Benefits
- End dump and tanker drivers average $700 - $1,000 per week gross.
- There is a pay guarantee available of $500 per week.
- Health, dental, life, disability and vision benefits are available after completing 30 days of employment.
- Insurance is a PPO through United Healthcare with co-pays.
- At 90 days of employment, paid holidays are available.
- Vacation benefits are available at one year of employment.
Owner Operator Benefits
- End Dump OO average pay is $4,500 to $5,000 per week gross
- Tanker OO average pay is $5,000 to $6,000 per week gross
- Health Insurance Available after 30 days
- Must be 25 years of age
- Must have one year tractor trailer experience
- Must have positive attitude towards safety with proven record.
- Clean MVR (Must meet Company Fleet Safety Program Requirements.)
- Felony convictions reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- No age restriction on tractor
- All OO must pass a D.O.T. inspection after driver approval by a Sunset designated mechanic.
Call us for more info 888 215-4285
- San Antonio
- Fort Worth
- Liberty Hill